MAXETA™ is a legendary product from Elga. Its history goes back to 1960s when they were developed by adding iron powder in the coating. Today, over 60 years later, after many improvements, MAXETA™ family of high recovery electrodes is still highly appreciated in many applications.
- Available as both rutile and basic types.
- Iron powder in the covering, to increase productivity.
- Both core wire and coating contribute to volume of weld metal.
- Primarily for horizontal welding (downhand and standing fillets).
- Some products can also be used in the PC position, to increase productivity and improve profitability.